Want to work remotely across a portfolio of exciting fast-growing startups? We're looking for a digital marketing guru to lead our marketing strategy.
We are looking for a Marketing Director to develop marketing strategies across multiple eCommerce brands in the fitness, eco and technology industries.
- Facebook Ads Management: 3+ Years Experience managing and scaling eCommerce Product Facebook accounts. You will fully understand Facebook Paid Media Buying, Feed Management, Pixel Implementation, Business Manager & Campaign Setup.
- Ad Creative: Ability to identify new ad ideas and storyboard video ads as well as coordinate visual content, copy and oversee the production of these assets.
- Email Strategy: Experience with Klaviyo, setting up and optimizing flows & campaigns
- SEO: An understanding of SEO so you can identify a strategy (internal & external) to target the top keywords and improve organic search.
- Google Ads: An understanding of Google Ads Media Buying, Keyword Research, Search Ads, Google Shopping and Product Feed management.
- Data Analysis: You will be able to accurately assess data and identify opportunities for growth, with a particular focus on ROAS and Rapid Scaling.
- Goals and Reporting: You understand ROAS and revenue growth goals, and have the ability to effectively set targets and work towards achieving them, reporting back to the Founder regularly on how we’re tracking.
KEY PERSONALITY TRAITS
- Growth Hacker Mentality: You LOVE ecommerce and marketing, and are always looking for the latest tips & tricks on the latest ecommerce strategies.
- Numbers-Driven: You’re always analysing the results and are constantly looking to optimise
- Creative Eye: You have a strong eye for design and are able to provide the creative direction to produce high performing ad creative and content.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A friendly, supportive environment that will challenge you to be the best in your role. There is no red tape here- you will be able to implement best practice.
- Everyday is different! It’s a varied & exciting role across multiple brands and industries.
- Unlimited growth and learning potential plus opportunity to be at the forefront of ecommerce marketing.
- Competitive salary & flexibility in work location and hours.
If you're interested, please send your CV to email@example.com along with the following in your cover letter:
1) Previous experience in a similar role, with a particular focus on Facebook & Google Media Buying.
2/ Describe your Creative Direction skills, if you have an example of video ads you have managed the production of please include.