We are looking for someone to join our team in Surrey to run our new warehouse.
The role will be broad and varied as you’ll have a wide range of daily responsibilities - from processing orders, to inventory management, delivering local orders, and general admin.
No experience is necessary; we’re just looking for someone excited to get stuck-in, with initiative and good organisation skills.
The position will be based from our warehouse in Guildford, Surrey.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Stock management
- Process daily orders
- Process returns & refunds
- Managing stationary, e.g. labels, packaging bags, pallets, pallet wrap, tape, insert cards
- Wrapping pallet orders
- Unloading containers
- Local deliveries (van & insurance provided)
- 5 days a week (Monday to Friday)
- 10am - 5pm
*Full driving license is required
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A friendly, supportive environment that will challenge you to be the best in your role. There is no red tape here- you will be able to implement best practice.
- Everyday is different! It’s a varied & exciting role with plenty of different responsibilities.
- Learn the mechanics behind running an ecommerce business
- Competitive salary and staff discounts on fitness equipment
If you're interested, please apply below with the following information
1) Your CV
2) Why you think you’d be great for the role